Certified Massage Therapist
Practicing since 2000
Brenda has been a certified massage therapist since 2000, completing her massage certification at Sister Rosalind’s School of Massage. Along with massage, she has been trained in CranioSacral Therapy, Healing Touch Therapy and Cupping Therapy. Brenda is a fitness enthusiast, Yogafit instructor, and possesses a wealth of nutritional knowledge. Her goal is to listen and respond to her clients, blending many modalities to assist your body in the healing of injuries, relief from general aches and pains, and relaxation. Whether you are a competitive athlete, weekend warrior or someone who just needs to relax, you’ll leave feeling relaxed and refreshed.
MASSAGE THERAPY involves acting on and manipulating the body with pressure. Target tissues may include muscles, tendons, ligaments, skin, joints and or other connective tissue, as well as lymphatic vessels, or organs of the gastrointestinal system.
CRANIOSACRAL THERAPY improves your body’s ability to take care of you. It helps relieve a full spectrum of pain, illness and dysfunction including: Migraines, Headaches, Chronic Neck and Back-Pain, Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries, TMJ Syndrome and many other conditions.
HEALING TOUCH THERAPY focuses on balancing the energy system of the body in order to facilitate the natural healing process. It is complementary to standard medical treatment and is commonly used before and after surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation treatments and trauma.
CUPPING THERAPY a bodywork technique getting a lot of press these days. It is an age old Chinese practice. She uses cupping to increase circulation of the blood eliminating toxins, restore proper function or range of motion. It assists in and reduces swelling in those hard to release areas.
- Graduate of Sister Rosalind’s School of Massage, 2000
- Certified Personal Trainer, American Council on Exercise (ACE) Completed 2002
- YogaFit, Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 – Completed 2007
- CranioSacral Therapy 1, Upledger Institute International, Completed May 2011
- CranioSacral Therapy 2, Upledger Institute International, Completed May 2012
- Healing Touch, Level 1, Healing Beyond Borders, Completed 2015
- Healing Touch, Level 2 and Level 3, Healing Beyond Borders, Completed 2016
- Cupping for Massage Therapists, Center Point Massage & Shiatsu Therapy School & Clinic, Completed 2017
Services & Rates:
30 Minute Session $45.00
60 Minute Session $75.00
90 Minute Session $115.00
120 Minute Session $140.00
A session may involve a combination of massage, healing touch, craniosacral, and/or cupping.